It is not always easy to find the best tools to be productive in the management of your tasks and therefore of your time.
I have been for a long time testing different applications that would allow me to:
- Register any task (short or long duration) without having to spend a lot of time writing it, allowing me to show it on a calendar, assign it to a member of the team and prioritize it.
- To be able to record the time incurred in the task
- To be able to follow up on activities under a GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology or simply to eliminate them once finished because they did not interest me to maintain them.
- Integrate with my email to generate tasks from a specific email without having to open them on purpose for it
- That the combination of the tools is the cheapest possible.
Read More →
A few months ago I had the opportunity to read an article written by David Whitford Inc in digital magazine in relation to a family of American entrepreneurs: the Walkers. Reading it impressed me a lot, so much so I decided to reflect on my blog about it. The article begins: “Bob Walker runs more than just a Business. It’s a Mission, a Christian Mission, but there’s no entry for spiritual assets on a balance sheet. In a World That feels increasingly secular, religious Where does the entrepreneur fit in? ”
Read More →
As long as I deepen into the well-known innovation ecosystem that surrounds us, I miss a role that I consider important and often we adopt it unconsciously: Hybridization Manager (HM).
What is that HM? If we turn to the regular dictionary , we find, among other meanings, the definition of hybrid
(From lat. Hybrida). adj. It says all that is the product of elements of different nature.
That is, something that is generated, is built on very different elements. An example will help to visualize it better, imagine a company that manufactures thermoplastic components for packaging food and one day, by serendipity, contact with another company working in the aviation sector with a clear need for construction of plastic items for the cockpit. The first has the capabilities to build any plastic element, the second a specific need and the first just redirecting his career completely or simply has expanded its capability map. Read More →