It is not always easy to find the best tools to be productive in the management of your tasks and therefore of your time.
I have been for a long time testing different applications that would allow me to:
- Register any task (short or long duration) without having to spend a lot of time writing it, allowing me to show it on a calendar, assign it to a member of the team and prioritize it.
- To be able to record the time incurred in the task
- To be able to follow up on activities under a GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology or simply to eliminate them once finished because they did not interest me to maintain them.
- Integrate with my email to generate tasks from a specific email without having to open them on purpose for it
- That the combination of the tools is the cheapest possible.